BIID Registered Designer
We have extensive experience in interior design work for private homes, restaurants, galleries, boutiques and beauty salons, mainly in the metropolitan Tokyo area.
We frequently travel to Europe, Asia and other regions to find attractive ideas, both modern and traditional. By doing so, we believe we are continually building up knowledge to provide authentic designs to our clients.
Our credo is that good interior design is not only about the beauty of appearance but exceptional functionality and comfort.
We aspire to make high value-added proposals that are tailored to the lifestyle of each client, featuring easy-to-use storage, health-friendly lighting, original products including furniture, and European products not widely available in Japan.
[Professional Credentials – Kumiko Ishiguro]
– The Interior Design School, London (Professional Development Course)
– Post-Graduate Diploma
– Chelsea College of Art and Design, London (Interior Decoration Course)
– OZON Lighting Academy (Specialist Course)
– Interior Coordinator (Japan Interior Industry Association)
– Lighting Consultant (The Illuminating Engineering Institute of Japan)
– AFT Color Coordinator Class 2
– Household Storage Planner (Nippon Shuno Planner Kyokai)